New Project By District Resale Executive Condominium
Duo Residences

Duo Residences will be developed by the joint company M+S Pte Ltd, which is 60 per cent owned by Malaysia’s Khazanah Nasional and 40 per cent by Temasek Holdings. M+S Pte Ltd was formed in the middle of last year to jointly develop projects in Johor, southern Malaysia and Singapore.  The Joint Venture was announced on May 24, 2010 after a meeting between the Singapore and Malaysia prime minsters. The JV will be tasked with developing Tanjong Pagar and five other areas. Khazanah will control 60% of the JV with Temasek controlling the remaining 40%The Singapore developments, worth about S$11 billion, will include development of hotels, apartments, offices and shops. This will cover six land parcels in Marina South and Ophir-Rochor. The four parcels at Marina South have a gross floor area of up to 341,000 square metres and the two sites in Ophir-Rochor have a gross floor area of about 160,000 square metres.

Duo Residences   Video
See video
Project Facade and Facilities
Property Summary and Price
Developer M+S Pte Ltd Estimated TOP TBC
Location Ophir Road Est. Quantum PSF TBC
Tenure/Status Leasehold/Condominium Main Orientation
District No. 7 Buyers Eligibility Locals/PR/Foreigners
Plot Size Distance to MRT Mins walk to future Rochor MRT
No. of Blocks Payment Scheme Progressive Payment
Units Composition Carpark Lots
Total Units
Unit Type and Size
Facilities
Siteplan
Location-Map
Enquiry Form
Project Name
Application Status
Monthly Income
Your Name*
Email Address*
Contact Number*
Message
Please enter the characters as shown in the box*
Not readable? Change text.




* Required Fields